We offer stationary and field (portable) laboratory pH meters. These are accurate, simple and intuitive to use devices. They have a large, easy-to-read color display, so they allow you to measure and display several functions on the screen simultaneously. All this makes working with this quality of laboratory pH meters comfortable, fast and simple.
Laboratory Phmeter – calibration
Calibration of the pH meter focuses on measurements which are made on the so-called calibration standards. They estimate the difference between the actual pH value and the value that was measured with the pH probe.
The individual steps of calibrating a laboratory pH meter are as follows:
- placing the electrode in the first buffer and turning on the calibration button on the ph meter,
- starting calibration process and waiting until a constant final measurement value is obtained,
- adding more calibration points after cleaning the electrode with distilled water and deionized water,
- calibrating the electrode with the usage of individual buffers,
- completion of the pH meter calibration process by pressing the appropriate button.
Application of ph meter in the laboratory
Laboratory pH meters in our offer provide reliable measurements of various parameters. First of all, they allow you to measure pH, but also temperature, ion concentration, conductivity, oxygen content and redox potential. Before starting the tests, calibrate the pH meter, then place the probe in the solution to be analyzed. It only takes a moment and the device will display the result.